Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Progress on the paper chase...

Today I wrote my autobiography for the social worker. It's kinda intimidating to put your life story (and a brief version at that) on paper for someone else to read. It ended up being 4 pages long, and kind of meandering through different aspects of my childhood and adult life. Hopefully it gives her an idea of who I am and where I am going in addition to where I've been.
I also got the MA state criminal background check forms notarized and mailed today.
The other thing I got accomplished was to sit with an investment broker and sort out some of my retirement funds. I had stock certificates sitting around from old jobs, as well as multple retirement accounts at different places. I have the forms now to get them all rolled into one account so I can actually see what I have. Hopefully the stock is worth something so we can use the cash for the agency fees that we need to mail this week.
Now my last task of the night-finish the adoption agency application and get that mailed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home