Tuesday, July 18, 2006

the wait may be getting even longer...

there are rumors that our wait could get out to 18 months...it was 6 when we started our paperwork and we were going to have her home by the holidays 2006. now it looks like we'll be lucky to have her home by the holidays 2007....
ugh.
but we are keeping busy. i ahve 2 new addictions-quilting and Turbo Jam (yes the one from the infomercial....sigh). Both are fun and keeping me busy.
And it's hot hot hot....whew. First the monsoons and the flooding and now a 4 days heat wave that hasn't broken.
Off to the falcon ridge folk festival tomorrow for 4 days of music and camping. Should be a blast :)

1 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Georgia said...

I've only seen the Turbo Jam informercial once while I was on vacation. They don't play it where I live, but it looks COOL!!

Glad to hear you like it. Maybe I'll give it a whirl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home