Tuesday, June 27, 2006

12 month wait....

it's official that the current referral batch took 1 year from LID to referral....they have been only matching partial months for some time now...hopefully we'll see all of July matched by the end of July or our wait will be getting longer...
In the meantime, I am learning to quilt :)
I'm in the process of collecting fabric for our 100 good wishes quilt, and I am almost finished piecing together the quilt top for the first trial quilt (not the official one, but one made from fabric I bought myself). It's been an interesting process becoming reaquainted with the sewing machine (and trying to keep the critters out of the fabric).
THe triathlon went well last weekend. I finished in 3:45 which made me happy, but was good for 101 out of 102 finishers :) Now time to train for the Baltimore marathon in October :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home